Effective noise protection
Our acoustic services include planning advice and surveys for building acoustics, environmental noise and vibration, and acoustic performance. We use a creative, multidisciplinary approach, to offer our customers expertise that spans all aspects of infrastructure and building design.
We use sophisticated computer programmes and sound measuring equipment to perform noise calculations. We then use our findings to help our customers work out optimal solutions for noise protection. These can include noise barriers, low noise pavement and extra façade insulation on buildings.
Major assignments could include any of the following:
- The calculation or control measurement of noise from roads and railways to assess their environmental impact
- Specifying sound requirements for acoustic programmes
- Finding noise reduction solutions that satisfy both the regulations and our customers’ wishes
- Assisting other consultants with acoustics dimensioning or choosing products
- Final inspection and control measurement or calculations